Now, I’m looking for an undergraduate scholarship. May be I want to take international relation. I want to go to Australia, United States or may be UK. But it’s so difficult to get scholarship right now because I'm not studying in the international school, so some of my school subjects are denied. Sometime, I feel that I’m not competence enough to get that, because I must admit that actually my mom and dad don’t give me any permission to continue my study abroad. There are a lot of accident happened recently to Indonesian people who continue their life abroad. First, like ‘David case’. Do you know him?? He is an Indonesian student who took a college in Singapore, but he was killed in his university, and his case seemed to be ignored. Second, do you know that Indonesia is the biggest labor supplier to all of the world, especially Malaysia??There are a lot of indonesian labor that come back home in such a scary condition. A lot of them got a physical abuse from their boss and of course some of them come back home as a corpse. I’m trying so hard to convince my parents that I’ll be okay there, but I think we all need process, right?? So , now I’m looking for a scholarship by my self. So, if you got an information about scholarship, please come help me…..

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Manajemen Operasi EKMA4215 - Cara Menyusun Strategi Bersaing

Tugas Akhir Program EKSI4500 : Perkembangan Akuntansi Yang Ada Di Indonesia Secara Singkat

Tugas Akhir Program EKSI4500 : Perbedaan Antara Auditing Dengan Jasa Assurance