Simple Skills of Photo Editing

Here, I want to share with you that photography doesn’t mean that you have to be profesional one. For me, everyone can learn about it. Here, I will convince you that photography is easy and cheap, eventhought you only have VGA handphone camera. Trust me, your shot will look real professional one. I am a senior high school’s student right now so I don’t have a lot of money to buy such a sophisticated camera. So I lil’ bit push my brain harder to make my hobby come true because I only have Sony Ericsson W200I. So Improve your creativity to the higher level and what you need is to pay attention to some little thing around you.

Lighting
I think it is the most important thing that will determine whether your shot will look good or not. First you need to choose what kind of photography you want to take, indoor or outdoor photography. Then, you need to decide how much intensity of light you need, it usually doesn’t need a lot of light if you do an outdoor photography, but you still need to manage the direction of light. Because a good lighting will show and exploite your object in a good way.

Photography property
Explore and improve your creativity into the higher level. Look around you, decide what theme you want to bring. Like what I said at the beginning that photography is easy and cheap. Pick some things that relevant to your photography theme. For example, when I took a shot in islamic holy month ‘Ramadhan’ this year, I only use my mom’s jilbab to cover a part of my hair. It is simple but smart.

Photo Software
Photo software help you manipulate your photo to be a profesional-looked photo. I usually use Adobe Photoshop CS 3, because I think it is easy and it is the most complete photo software right now. So I can hendle it well. By using photo software you can correct your light intensity, color of your object, backround, and so on….

TIPS
1. Choose a colorful property for your shot
For example: red, green, pink, yellow, etc…remember you use handphone camera, colorful objects will help you beautify your objects and also you can change that color into another color easily and smoothly.
2. If you take people as an ‘object’ don’t take full shot of the body.
VGA camera can’t take a good color composition in that way. You must focus only on some part of the body. Because it will show your object better and that’s why I usually take photo on my objects only on half of their body. You can take full shot, but you ‘MUST’ manage your lighting ‘AGAIN’.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Manajemen Operasi EKMA4215 - Cara Menyusun Strategi Bersaing

Tugas Akhir Program EKSI4500 : Perkembangan Akuntansi Yang Ada Di Indonesia Secara Singkat

Tugas Akhir Program EKSI4500 : Perbedaan Antara Auditing Dengan Jasa Assurance